Thursday, March 20, 2008

Facebook Experiment

Since I just spammed all my Facebook friends, I figure I might as well commit all the way and post here too. The point of Facebook is to bring people together, after all. I decided I'd use its event organization tool to spread the word about Western Allied Robotics' next tournament, Seattle Bot Battles 6.




I just checked, and there are no gaming tournaments listed in the Seattle area AT ALL. Is this a mistake? I think it might be. It seems like people who belong to gaming fan groups would be interested in finding gaming events in there area. Given how easy it is to set up an event (SBB6 took me less than an hour) and invite a lot of people who are probably interested, it seems like a no-brainer.

Am I missing something?

-Adam

No comments: