Monday, July 23, 2007

Mmmmm...That's Del.icio.us

Del.icio.us is something I've been peripherally aware of for years. I set up my page of links ages ago, but never used the service. Well, I'm still not sold on it's use for me, but I'm giving it another go. I read a fair number of blogs (about a 1/2 to 1 hour's worth per day) and my excuse for taking that sort of time is education. I'm alway looking for the next cool thing. Of course, when I find it, what do I do with it? Del.icio.us is a way to share what I've found with the world, and save stuff I like for myself. Rather than 'save as new' in Bloglines, choking my blog list with stuff I've already read, I'll add it to my link list and maybe, just maybe, other folks will get something out of it.

Or not.

I've added my Del.icio.us link to the top of my links list, there on the right. Not much there yet, but it'll grow.

-Adam!!!

No comments: