I have to say, I'm pretty happy with the results. The headers turned out great, and the design-y stuff looks just like I want it to. I rebuilt the site using Adobe Dreamweaver (I can't code, sorry) and I couldn't be happier with how the program works. Pretty much everyting that was bedeviling me the first couple of days I've managed to figure out. Eventually I'll need to read up on the advanced stuff, but for what I need to do right now, I'm managing just fine.
The goal is a site that:
- Provides current members with rules and event updates
- Provides robotic combat fans a cool place to find out about local events, see pictures and videos.
- Provide new builders with resources so they can get started with ease.